No, you’re probably not losing your mind—and this is not a video representation of a My Bloody Valentine album cover: It’s Django Django’s new music video. “Beginning to Fade” will be on the London rockers’ second album, Born Under Saturn, which comes out May 4. The visuals that can be discerned through the abstract cutting and colored filter fit the song well: Like, who wouldn’t want to chill by the river, look at boats, roam in the bank in business-casual attire and use weird salvaged clay(?) discs as masks? Sounds like the dream.
Posted April 20 2015 — 8:27 PM EDT
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot