You might assume that songwriters who are established artists in their own right would keep their best work for themselves. But as history tells us (see: Otis Redding writing for Aretha Franklin, or Prince writing for … everyone), superstars can be surprisingly generous (and/or enterprising). Can you match these musicians with the hits they co-wrote for the competition?
SWEET TALKER Jessie J (Matt Erwin)
Posted April 27 2015 — 5:29 PM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale