Maybe New York is Wiz Khalifa’s muse. The rapper was in town to hit Saturday Night Live as the musical guest last weekend, but before the appearance he released the Marvin Gaye-sampled “Good For Us.” On Tuesday, he dropped another song and video: “No Permission,” which shows Khalifa mingling with city dwellers and chilling in a well-lit tunnel loosely inspired by Puff Daddy and Ma$e. The visuals aren’t compelling, but the two-and-a-half minute incendiary bass assault (bassault?) is pretty spectacular. Maybe more impressive is that the video was probably shot in a day, as the rapper left his wardrobe unchanged. Check out the song and video below. Spoiler alert: Wiz blazes.
Posted May 5 2015 — 3:49 PM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big