Step inside the gorgeously obscene mind of H.R. Giger, the Swiss artist who achieved infamy for his Alien designs. The documentary gives short shrift to his movie glory, but enticingly presents the man as a sweet white-haired gargoyle, at rest in Zurich with his cats. B
Dark Star: H.R. Giger’s World (Everett Collection)
Posted May 15 2015 — 2:32 PM EDT
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'
- Jennifer Lawrence attached to star in Zelda Fitzgerald biopic
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top latest evicted guest speaks out
- Bob Dylan's website no longer mentions his Nobel prize
- Ariel Winter slams Donald Trump for body shaming women
- Preview Mal and crew's exploits in 'Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse'
- Anne Hathaway on Oscar win: ‘I tried to pretend that I was happy