The ’90s were pretty great, something Jennifer Aniston reminded everyone of on Instagram last week. The former Friends star took over the Instagram account for Living Proof, her beauty company, and proceeded to post a photo from the decade of Central Perk. “#tbt to a time before we had Living Proof,” Aniston wrote of the photo, which also featured her friend Andrea Bendewald from Suddenly Susan.
Posted May 24 2015 — 12:57 PM EDT
- A deep dive into season 3 of 'Black Mirror’
- WATCH: Amazon's 'Red Oaks' gets vintage 1985 TV commercial
- 'Timeless': See a script page from the James Bond-inspired episode
- Brad Pitt, Marion Cotillard go in for a kiss on new 'Allied' poster
- The men of 'Law & Order: SVU' come together for sexual assault PSA
- Bill Hader, Nicole Byer target ‘the youth’ with voting PSA
- Malcolm Gladwell is Gucci Mane's 'favorite author'