Is “These Walls” going to be Kendrick Lamar’s next single off To Pimp a Butterfly? Well, he played it on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday in a tranquil, performance-art fashion. Lamar stands on the mic as two immaculately dressed dancers groove to the track, while an artist in the background quickly paints them in a portrait—which the rapper gifts to DeGeneres (lucky). Lamar turns it on near the end, but as one of TPAB’s more accessible cuts, it plays well on the daytime talk show. Check out the performance here.
- Hillary Clinton on Adele's endorsement: 'It meant a lot to me'
- 'Westworld': New photos plus episode titles give clues
- Kevin Hart to play Santa in Disney comedy 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- 'Opening Night' stars get very foul-mouthed in exclusive trailer
- WATCH: 'Stranger Things' star enters 'Charnel House' in exclusive clip
- Look who's going to the chapel on 'Last Man Standing'
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by Pixar, 'Incredibles 2' takes its date
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers