- Marion Cotillard is in negotiations to co-star with Brad Pitt in an untitled period spy thriller to be directed by Robert Zemeckis from a script penned by Steven Knight, with the story being kept under wraps. It would not have initially been possible for Pitt and Cotillard to be co-stars due to scheduling, but because production moved to the beginning of 2016, Cotillard will more easily be able to join Pitt in the film. [Variety]
- Justin Long (The Break-Up) has been added to the cast of the Ed Gass-Donnelly-directed Lavender. The film stars Abbie Cornish, (Limitless), Diego Klattenhoff (The Blacklist), and Dermot Mulroney (August: Osage County). The story centers around a photographer, (Cornish) who suffers severe memory loss after a traumatic accident and starts to see strange clues among her photos. The clues suggest that she might be responsible for the deaths of her family members—family members she never even knew she had. Long will play a psychiatrist who helps Cornish’s character to recover lost memories. Lavender began shooting recently in Toronto.
(Andreas Rentz/Getty Images)
Posted June 8 2015 — 10:13 PM EDT
- 'Girl Meets World': Eric Matthews is running for president
- 'Fantastic Beasts': Peek inside NYC’s magical speakeasy, the Blind Pig
- Kanye West shares Kim Kardashian's adorable birthday video during show
- Hillary Clinton to join Jennifer Lopez at her Miami concert
- Jack Osbourne on his 'awkward, terrible years' on family's show
- Bianca Del Rio nabs comedy special, 'Not Today Bianca'
- NBC eyes 'Will & Grace' revival in wake of successful election short