The latest edition of The Graham Norton Show wasn’t just about Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions. As Norton pointed out, guests Cara Delevingne and Emilia Clarke are known for having some very expressive eyebrows. Naturally, a competition between the two actresses and fellow guest Jake Gyllenhaal had to ensue – with Schwarzenegger acting as judge. Who won? Spoiler: Clarke, who’s not only the Mother of Dragons on Game of Thrones but Schwarzenegger’s co-star in Terminator Genisys. Promotional symmetry!
Posted June 20 2015 — 1:09 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony