Cara Delevingne, Emilia Clarke, Jake Gyllenhaal and Tinie Tempah got to do their best Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions for Arnold Schwarzenegger on the latest edition of The Graham Norton Show. As directed by Norton, the guests were encouraged to recite one of Schwarzenegger’s best-known catchphrases to the 67-year-old actor as he filmed their impressions on his phone. Delevingne chose “I’ll be back,” while Clarke – who co-stars with Schwarzenegger in Terminator Genisys – went with “Hasta la vista, baby.” Both Tempah and Gyllenhaal referenced Kindergarten Cop, but it was Gyllenhaal who won the bit thanks to both an ace impression and the best line-reading of them all. “There is no bathroom,” Gyllenhaal shouted to approval from the crowd. Watch below.
(Ari Perilstein/Getty Images )
Posted June 20 2015 — 12:36 PM EDT
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- Ja Rule, Ashanti reunite for mesmerizing performance of 'Helpless'
- 'Chicago P.D.': Get an exclusive first look at Nick Wechsler's debut
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday