Paul Rudd’s leather chair during the recent press junket for Ant-Man was squeaky. So much so, in fact, that every time Rudd moved, the chair made a conspicuous sound. (It rhymes with art.) “These are terrible chairs,” Rudd says as the Clevver Movies reporter tries to ask her questions about the latest Marvel superhero adventure through fits of laughter. “They need to replace these chairs.” They don’t, however, so the whole thing becomes a giggle fest suitable for 9-year-olds of all ages. Watch below.
Posted July 1 2015 — 1:42 PM EDT
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'