Ready for your first look at Fargo season 2? Here are two exclusive cryptic teasers with footage from the return of FX’s Emmy-winning series. The first, “Curl Up & Dye,” introduces Kirsten Dunst’s beautician character Peggy Blomquist, and the second, “Break Time,” includes Ted Danson as Sheriff Hank Larsson and Patrick Wilson as a young state trooper Lou Solverson (taking over the role from Keith Carradine, who played Lou in the first season). Bonus: Danson doing a Minnesota accent! Fargo returns this fall.
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'