If Scream Queens is, in the words of creator Ryan Murphy, like ”Heathers meets Friday the 13th,” then Emma Roberts’ Chanel Oberlin is our Heathers. As the president of Kappa Kappa Tau sorority, Chanel is delightfully wicked — and she knows how to work a (hopefully faux) fur. To celebrate the rise of TV’s newest Plastic, EW pulled together some of her finest mean girl moments.
1. She’s got so much disdain for you that she needs you to see it in her eyes.
2. Chanel doesn’t come to the camera — the camera comes to Chanel.
3. Turns out Leslie Knope was right when she said fingerless gloves are cool.
4. Fur is best accessorized by a foot stomp.
5. Shade, Dorothy Parker style.
6. Chanel knows how to celebrate fall.
7. Chanel does not know how to flatter a barista.
8. Call Aaron Sorkin.
9. The fur has a cousin.
10. Chanel works on her British slang
11. She really doesn’t want to touch this freezer door right now (but she’ll do it anyway, because that’s the kind of sacrifice that sorority presidents have to make)
12. Fur cubed
13. Mean girls get scared, too
14. Now you’ve done it
Four for you, Chanel Oberlin. You might actually make “fetch” happen.