On this day 20 years ago, five young men assembled to form one of the most successful boy bands in music history. Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone became *NSYNC on Oct. 1, 1995, and though their days as a group act are over, their harmonized lyrics, eccentric fashion sense, and their ability to stay, well, in sync while performing remains a soft spot in (former) teeny boppers’ hearts. In celebration of the special day, take EW’s lyric quiz to find out how well you remember the boy band’s lyrics.
- Tomi Lahren responds to backlash over 'friendship' with Trevor Noah, Charlamagne
- Adele, Channing Tatum make YouTube's top trending videos of 2016
- 'GoT' vs. 'TWD': Which show has the higher kill count?
- Tina Fey on Trump-Baldwin Twitter feud: 'It just makes me feel sick'
- Netflix reveals the most popular TV and movies binge pairings
- 'Fifty Shades Darker': 8 Most GIF-able moments from the new trailer
- Christina Ricci is Zelda Fitzgerald in trailer for new Amazon series
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot