In 1990, the year that Entertainment Weekly hit newsstands for the first time, more than $5 billion was made at the domestic box office. But which flick took home the most cash? Pick the winners for the past 25 years in EW’s box office quiz.
(Murray Close; Jaap Buitendijk; Disney/Pixar)
Posted October 15 2015 — 1:25 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony