With a buffet of all-you-can-watch options, it’s tough to know what foodie shows to sample. Should you go with a competition series or get in the kitchen yourself to learn some new recipes? Should you think about the dining experience as well or focus solely on what’s on the plate? Take our quiz to find out which one will satisfy your palate.
(Food Network; PBS)
Posted October 16 2015 — 9:00 AM EDT
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair