The legendary Stevie Wonder and up-and-comer Andra Day — a member of EW’s Adele-iverse — collaborate in a cozy, holiday-themed new Apple commercial. As Wonder builds tracks on one of the company’s laptops, the 30-year-old Day enters the decorative scene and the two perform a rendition of Wonder’s “Someday at Christmas,” the title track off his 1967 Christmas album.
Posted November 25 2015 — 12:09 PM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'