Congratulations, you made it through another New Year’s Eve! Whether you rung in 2016 with a magical moment or had a letdown of a hyped holiday, there’s no better way to celebrate the calendar flip than by escaping to film and TV interpretations of the big night. In honor of the new year, check out the 10 best New Year’s Eve kisses from TV and film, ahead.
Posted January 1 2016 — 10:00 AM EST
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel