Batman v Superman is a movie! Or is it? These and other thought-provoking questions await you in a very special episode of the Entertainment Geekly podcast. How does the movie’s ending relate to The New Gods? What was this movie going to be, when it was just a Superman sequel and not a Batman reboot and a Justice League prologue? If Superman is God, and Lex Luthor is an atheist, then why does Batman kill people? Can The Fountainhead explain this movie? What’s the difference between mythology and propaganda?
Posted March 29 2016 — 12:13 PM EDT
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- 'Hairspray Live!' featured cameos from two former Tracys
- 'Arrow': New clues to Prometheus' identity revealed
- WATCH: Chinese 'Rogue One' trailer features 'spies, saboteurs, and assassins'
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot