HBO is bringing Westeros to the Comic-Con show floor with a Game of Thrones scavenger hunt.
HBO announced Wednesday that its flagship show will be the theme of a contest at the massive pop culture expo in San Diego. Comic-Con attendees can compete for a prize pack by exploring the show floor and tracking down new Game of Thrones memorabilia and merchandise to pose with. Not everything for #GoTScavengerHunt will be at the Convention Center, though.
Here’s a rundown of what contestants need to find.
- Post in front of the MEY Thrones jewelry display case in the Hall of Faces Experience
- Hang out next to the silver Night King Bust
- Speaking of his wintry grace: Share a photo of you (or someone) in The Night King Mask
- Remember King Robert Baratheon and try on his crown
- Grab a Thrones Sigil Stationery Set
- Post a photo with CLUE: Game of Thrones Convention Exclusive: Expansion Pack at Booth #1017
- On July 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT, fans can stop by USAopoly’s CLUE: Game of Thrones Experience Booth #1017 and enter their information to win a special SDCC Prize Pack. Fifteen names will be drawn at random
The scavenger hunt begins Wednesday, July 20 at 6 p.m. for Preview Night and concludes Saturday, July 23 at 5 p.m. PT. Descriptions of products can be seen on insidehboshop.hbo.com. See full information about the scavenger hunt below.