Six years after his massive Indian epic A Suitable Boy, Seth returns with a more modest work set in the world of British classical music in An Equal Music. Narrator Michael Holme, the second violinist in a respected London string quartet called the Maggiore, rediscovers his first love, pianist Julia McNicholl. Not only is Julia now married with a young son, she’s also going deaf. The scenes that find Michael among the fractious Maggiore are wonderful.
- Michael Cudlitz reveals his most disastrous acting job ever
- Why 'Carnage Park,' 'The Neon Demon' are the perfect Halloween movies
- 'Doctor Strange' gets Lego makeover in exclusive poster
- Florida Georgia Line to headline winter tour
- 'The Mindy Project' Blog: Ike Barinholtz has big hopes for ep he directed
- Martha Stewart comes clean about sexting
- Oasis' Liam Gallagher on band doc: 'We were the band of a generation'
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like