I think Pee-wee’s Playhouse would be even more wonderful if it didn’t have Pee-wee Herman. The show — which has been out of video circulation for years — has awesome production values; with the possible exception of the Muppets, you can’t find such creativity anywhere on TV. Star Paul Reubens is an absolute genius, but I am personally offended by his spastic approach. A child at home imitating his motions all day could drive parents crazy.
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel