Philosopher Mason Ambrose goes to a remote island to teach ethics to a girl who lacks a conscience. Edwina Sabacthani claims her daughter, Londa, lost her ”moral center” after a head injury, but Mason discovers the truth: Edwina’s island is a laboratory, and Londa is one of her creations. The girl learns right from wrong, but once off the island, her morality falters. Londa’s intentions (curing cancer, fighting fascism) are honorable, but not her means (cloning, hijacking).
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big