The teaming of Jerry Bruckheimer and Joel Schumacher for Bad Company sparks ideas of the Most Fabulous Action Flick, not the Great Action Comedy. Ice-cold CIA agent Gaylord Oakes (Anthony Hopkins) enlists the aid of street-savvy Jake Hayes (Chris Rock) to close a nuclear-weapons deal in Prague. But there’s not a shred of evidence that this Rock is the same man famous for his clever, biting comedy. Following a predictable car chase, two boring bloodbaths, and a rooftop standoff, Hayes finally beats Oakes into submission with banal one-liners.
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop