Like both chitlins and caviar, Kitt is an acquired taste. Either you savor her stylized purring, or you can’t digest her exaggerated mannerisms and off-pitch voice. Orson Welles called her ”the most exciting woman in the world,” but this concert, taped in Germany, will disappoint even avid fans. Technically, Eartha Kitt: The Most Exciting Woman in the World looks and sounds low-budget; artistically, it offers no insight into either the material or the woman.
- What to Watch Tuesday: Reggie Watts gets 'Spatial'
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday