Bad taste finds a home in an updated edition of Michael J. Weldon’s The Psychotronic Video Guide, the essential guide to the best of the ”worst” horror, science fiction, fantasy, and exploitation films ever to grace a drive-in, grind house, or television screen. What films make the cut? Think Cul-De-Sac, Detour, or the remake of The Blob. Think Japanese soft porn, nudist-colony features, kickboxing and kung-fu blood-fests, women-in-prison films, ’70s black action flicks, and you’ve covered a good portion of the contents.
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie