(PC; Infogrames; Everyone) The long-awaited sequel to 1999’s top-selling computer game charges players with constructing and managing their dream theme parks. As before, it’s all about being an efficient wizard of your own idiosyncratic Oz. This means serving the unruly masses with shrewdly placed burger stands and stomach-churning pirate-ship rides. RCT2 pumps out the requisite new goods, like some real Six Flags barf bullets and a new do-it-yourself roller-coaster design system. There’s nothing breakthrough, but RCT fans should shriek with pleasure.
- 'The Bachelor': Nick Viall suits up for first promo
- WATCH: 'Outlander' scoop: How Claire almost killed Dougal in Season 2
- 'The Walking Dead': What if Glenn lived? Steven Yeun speculates
- 'Great British Baking Show' hosts line up new gig
- Watch Calvin Harris' new video for break up anthem 'My Way'
- WATCH: 'Shark Tank': Kevin O'Leary explains why he's Mr. Wonderful
- Bill Murray to sing 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' at World Series