Avoiding the heavy production and vocal overkill that have overtaken much of R&B, Davina opts for an airy, minimalist approach on Best of Both Worlds, weaving her slender voice around a bass, drums, and occasional keyboard. Even so she manages to find a groove and stay there, making this a special debut. B+
- Laverne Cox punts to Nicki Minaj in 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- 'No Tomorrow': Jenna Dewan Tatum vies for Xavier's heart — exclusive
- The Shins premiere creepy new clip
- Leigh Bardugo to write first two adult novels
- Ice-T's a vampire in exclusive trailer for 'Bloodrunners'
- Jack O'Connell to play fashion designer Alexander McQueen in new biopic
- Stephen Colbert interviews Abraham Lincoln's ghost about Donald Trump