Dancer, Texas Pop. 81 is a comic contemplation of small-town life features a winning ensemble of sensitive studs who vow to leave the title town after high school and head for L.A. No sooner do cap and gown come off than second thoughts set in. The most powerful presence in Texan Tim McCanlies’ affable ode is the landscape, which holds sway not only over those who remain behind, but on the viewer, who may contemplate moving to Dancer just for its breathtaking expanses of earth and sky. B
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars react to final day of filming
- Michael Massee, Actor Who Played '24' Villain Ira Gaines, Dies at 61
- 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner lines up Amazon anthology series
- Box office preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' to catch fire at No. 1
- Hillary Clinton on Adele's endorsement: 'It meant a lot to me'
- 'Westworld': New photos plus episode titles give clues
- Kevin Hart to play Santa in Disney comedy 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers