Frente’s Angie Hart has a light, piquant voice that in most bands would sound annoying. But on Shape, the Australian group’s long-awaited second album — which includes acoustic guitar trip-hop and drone-pop that’s even catchier than that on their debut — Hart’s talented band mates counter the singer with just the right mix of off-kilter arrangements. Dreamy. B+
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony