With its obligatory chat about ”colorizing cyberspace” (featuring ex-Living Colour guitarist Vernon Reid and playwright Ntozake Shange), graffiti art, fashion, and a poem or three, Cafe Los Negroes is supposed to resemble a cool cyberbar whose habitues include the black arts vanguard (with a nod to Hispanic culture). But there’s just not enough here to make a real statement. Ironically, the diary of Paper Magazine contributor McLean Greaves is as close as the site comes to that.
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot