Steve Wynn’s last solo album was his best work since leading the Dream Syndicate back in the ’80s. But as good as ‘94’s Fluorescent was, it lacked the Syndicate’s aggressiveness. Now Wynn has enlisted hard rockers Come to propel his newest material on Melting in the Dark; the merger may rock too hard for his recent admirers while leaving Come fans underwhelmed. B
- Steve Dillon, 'Preacher' comic book artist and co-creator, dies
- Adam Levine responds to sick teen's heartwarming Maroon 5 cover
- Tom Cruise addresses 'Top Gun 2' rumors: 'We're trying to figure it out'
- 'The Late Show': Stephen Colbert 'takes it to the streets' for interviews with New Yorkers
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney
- Donald Glover's 'Star Wars' casting sparks lively Internet reactions