So what’s R. (for Robert) Crumb been up to since he announced that he was fleeing to France in the final frames of Crumb, the hit docudementary about him by Terry Zwigoff? Well, A Year in Provence this ain’t. But such is the artist’s post-film fame that even Crumb’s artistic crumbs (or rather the scribblings under his crumbs) are now deemed bookworthy. Crumb doodled these 77 pages of drawings on the paper place mats from restaurants in his new hometown of Sauve, France.
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate
- 'Quantico' boss on channeling 'Mr. Robot,' Harry's 'personal' story
- 'The Walking Dead' cliffhanger victims revealed
- Emmy Rossum talks 'Shameless' directing debut, new trans character
- 'Westworld' postmortem: producers discuss episode 4