”All your base are belong to us.” That grammatically incorrect phrase (lifted from the 1991 Sega game Zero Wing) has been popping up everywhere lately. The favored form of AYB mania is to insert the phrase into doctored photos (central repository AllYourBase.NET hosts well over 600) as evidence that a conspiracy is afoot. The quality ranges from very good (AYB as surgeon general’s warning on a pack of smokes) to very bad (AYB as phrase on Wheel of Fortune). The site documents how the frenzy started and offers plenty of AYB-addled media to tickle your absurdity bone.
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big