Sarah Jessica Parker squeals, Matthew McConaughey charms, but their supernova smiles aren’t enough to power an unlikely romantic comedy about a ”professional interventionist” who falls for the charismatic but immature 35-year-old hunk she’s been hired to lure from his parents’ home. EXTRAS In addition to the standard lovey-dovey making-of doc, a featurette looks at actual thirtysomethings living with their folks. And in their spirited one-on-one, McConaughey and Terry Bradshaw (who plays his butt-baring pop) chat about nude scenes and the 2006 Rose Bowl.
- Minecraft is coming to Apple TV
- Felicity Jones readies to rebel in new 'Rogue One' photo
- Donald Trump Walk of Fame star vandal in police custody
- 'Pokémon Sun' and 'Moon' brings Red and Blue back
- Johnny Simmons plays through a messy affair in 'Dreamland' trailer
- J.K. Rowling reveals Seahawks support
- 'Gilmore Girls' stars guess their characters' presidential picks