Sarah Jessica Parker squeals, Matthew McConaughey charms, but their supernova smiles aren’t enough to power an unlikely romantic comedy about a ”professional interventionist” who falls for the charismatic but immature 35-year-old hunk she’s been hired to lure from his parents’ home. EXTRAS In addition to the standard lovey-dovey making-of doc, a featurette looks at actual thirtysomethings living with their folks. And in their spirited one-on-one, McConaughey and Terry Bradshaw (who plays his butt-baring pop) chat about nude scenes and the 2006 Rose Bowl.
- Kanye West's 'Famous' video gets recreated by Instagram's most popular dogs
- 'This Is Us': Sterling K. Brown previews tonight’s Christmas episode
- '12 Deadly Days' trailer promises mayhem under mistletoe
- Nat Geo's 'Mars' pulls off the tricky art of the pre-enactment
- 'Bingeworthy' hosts get honest about 'Fuller House'
- 'Homeland' casts 'Medium' star as alt-right media personality
- Grammy nominee Amy Schumer defends herself against haters on Instagram
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans