(www.ghostworld-themovie.com) This low-key site perfectly encapsulates Crumb director Terry Zwigoff’s new film. Daniel Clowes, creator of the Ghost World comic book, designed the site and endows it with the same acerbic wit and haunting fascination with the offbeat that grace the movie and his original stories. Clowes’ illustrations, an eclectic library of songs from the film (including a Hindi pop number), and amusing video clips (one portrays him as a temperamental diva) make the site – like the film – a welcome departure from the ordinary.
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel