Even if you’re afraid of the water, Step Into Liquid, a documentary on quirky surf culture from around the world, will make you want to don a wet suit and wax up your board. Director Dana Brown captures on camera some of the most compelling wave footage ever. From 60-foot-high monoliths to 2-foot ripples, every drop of ocean looks more gorgeous than cut sapphire. But as he tells stories of surfing the Great Lakes, Texas shipping channels, and off the coasts of Ireland and Chile, Brown’s overblown narration frequently ”snakes” enjoyment of ”the stoke.”
- Kate McKinnon's Angela Merkel mocks Trump on 'SNL'
- 'SNL' shows the world through Donald Trump's eyes
- Bryan Cranston brings back Walter White for 'SNL' Trump sketch
- The first reactions to 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' are here
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage