Antigone Rising’s major-label debut was developed exclusively for sale at Starbucks, and the marriage makes sense: The New York quintet delivers rich, full-bodied folk rock with a mild intensity and just a hint of acidity. Recorded live in front of a small audience of fans, From the Ground Up (get it?) blends big strums with brawny vocals. On ”Don’t Look Back,” they put both in service of a sweetly yearning chorus, compensating in heart for what they lack in invention.
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- 'Hairspray Live!' featured cameos from two former Tracys
- 'Arrow': New clues to Prometheus' identity revealed
- WATCH: Chinese 'Rogue One' trailer features 'spies, saboteurs, and assassins'
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot