Bob Rock used to be a new-wave rocker, then became a big-time producer for Aerosmith and Metallica. Now he’s back playing guitar in his own hard-rock band. And Rockhead’s tunes, like the raucous ”Bed of Roses,” are disgustingly good. What can’t this guy do? B+
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors