”I’ve been away too long a while,” sings Eric Benét on his first album in six years. Happily, Hurricane finds him making a strong comeback. Opener ”Be Myself Again” is a bluesy, Ben Harper-ish number, but from there it’s bittersweet R&B, loaded with lyrics evoking his tabloid-ravaged marriage to actress Halle Berry, which ended earlier this year. More downbeat than past efforts, but Benét’s Wonder-ful voice ensures that some sunshine breaks through.
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- Kanye West: 'Things are going better,' says Ryan Seacrest
- Patton Oswalt opens up about being a single father after wife's death
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen make for ultimate Charades team
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big