Just as Tom Wolfe skewered Wall Street in the ’80s, Fake Steve Jobs lights a mini-Bonfire in Silicon Valley with Options. For 14 months before his recent outing, Forbes senior editor Daniel Lyons surreptitiously channeled Apple’s CEO in a hit-or-miss blog diary. Clearly, Lyons worked out his glitches on the Web. The narrator of this dead-tree account is so textured and real that even his most idle thoughts amuse.
- Watch the official trailer for 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life'
- Why 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Laverne Cox punts to Nicki Minaj in 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- 'No Tomorrow': Jenna Dewan Tatum vies for Xavier's heart — exclusive
- The Shins premiere creepy new clip
- Leigh Bardugo to write first two adult novels
- Ice-T's a vampire in exclusive trailer for 'Bloodrunners'