It’s weirdly fitting that Gerald Jay Goldberg and Robert Goldberg, authors of Citizen Turner, this seemingly encyclopedic biography of Ted Turner, are father and son. That’s because their overarching theory of Turner’s rise as a billionaire media mogul — founder of Turner Broadcasting System, creator of such cable linchpins as CNN, owner of the Atlanta Braves and Hawks, controller of the great MGM film library, and on and on — can be summed up thusly: like father, like son.
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- Westworld finale recap in progress: 'The Bicameral Mind'
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big