Growing up dirt-poor in all-white Triomf, South Africa (a real town that the government purged of its black residents in the 1950s), would be tough for anyone. But for Lambert Benade, the dim-witted product of incest, it’s been a nightmare. He lives in squalor with his ”parents,” siblings Mol and Pop, and their unpredictable brother Treppie – who may actually be his biological father.
- Then and now memes capture the trials of 2016
- Craig Robinson jams to some a cappella Ludacris on 'Caraoke Showdown'
- John Glenn, astronaut and former senator, dies at 95
- '12 Monkeys' adds 'Battlestar Galactica' star in season 3 — exclusive
- GLSEN will get Hugh Jackman to tape your phone greeting
- New NBC Sunday lineup to launch next year
- 'Happy Endings' reunion: Watch the cast read the 'lost' episode
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes