Even though we know from the start that the heart-of-gold hooker and her gazillionaire client will end up together, it’s still fun to revisit Pretty Woman, Julia Roberts’ breakout movie. And the hopelessly dated outfits (thigh-high pleather boots, anyone?) nearly make up for the cumbersome dialogue (”This knight on a white horse… would come and rescue me”). Certain EXTRAS, like the ”Wild Women Do” video, are holdovers from the 10th-anniversary release.
- Buy Tom Hanks' David S. Pumpkins Halloween costume online
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11
- Bill Murray celebrates Chicago Cubs' win and accepts Mark Twain Prize
- Lily Collins details 'difficult' past relationships in upcoming memoir
- 'Insecure' Co-EP: The show is 'culled from our lives'
- 'Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens' adds new dark side content
- You can find Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum on Google Maps