In the extraordinary documentary Moving the Mountain, five leaders of the Chinese student reform movement (who’ve all been exiled from China) recount the events that led to the 1989 demonstration at Tiananmen Square in which some college kids took on the behemoth Communist government. With obvious pride in their triumphs, they’re also honest about their guilt over the failures that led to so many deaths.
- The Ultimate Guide to 'Rogue One': All about EW’s special collector’s issue
- 'TODAY': Savannah Guthrie gives birth to baby boy
- Seth Meyers dissects Donald Trump's Carrier deal
- The 100 best songs of 2016
- Conan O'Brien, Terry Crews play 'Battlefield 1' with some bunnies
- Stephen Colbert mocks idea of Trump inauguration parade
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'Last Man on Earth' hangs you on a cliff