Years before Fidel Castro rose to power, José Antonio Cubeñas beat him up after a high school stickball game — Castro had struck out, then thrown his bat and injured a player. Like many of Castro’s ex-classmates at Colegio de Dolores, one of Cuba’s top Jesuit schools, Cubeñas grew up to fear the man.
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel