In Daniel Alarcón’s Lost City Radio, in an unnamed South American country racked by civil war, Norma, whose husband Rey disappeared without a trace a decade before, uses a radio show to reunite separated survivors. Her therapeutic voice reaches the depths of the jungle, including an isolated village called 1797. But when a timid 11-year-old boy from 1797 appears at the radio station, Norma’s situation becomes more complicated as evidence of Rey’s second life begins to surface.
- Lady Gaga changes lyrics to ‘Trayvon Angel’ at final Dive Bar Tour set
- Classic horror movies get the David S. Pumpkins treatment
- 'Bye Bye Birdie' starring Jennifer Lopez is NBC’s next live musical
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' stars on that surprising hookup
- Q-Tip announces final A Tribe Called Quest album
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan's brutal kill scene recreated with Legos
- JoJo honors Selena with 'Dreaming of You' cover in hometown