Like a lot of people a decade or so out of college, A.J. Jacobs wished he’d learned more while he was there – or could remember a respectable chunk of what he did learn. Like almost no one, he decided the best remedy for his ”long, slow slide into dumbness” would be to read the entire Encyclopedia Britannica, from a-ak (”Ancient East Asian music”) to Zywiec (a town in south-central Poland).
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'