Sixteen-year-old Eric Gales proves on his debut album, The Eric Gales Band, that he’s much more than just another whiz-kid guitar show-off. Although he can play with speed and flash (check the sizzling instrumental ”High Anxiety”), what’s more amazing is that anyone so young has mastered something artfully done by Jimi Hendrix and countless gospel stars — establishing a sense of deep-seated frustration and then unerringly breaking free with sheer musical power.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony