After 15 indie albums, Howe Gelb’s eclectic acoustic- country-fuzz-rock unit makes its major-label debut. Glum’s divergent, all-is-welcome format radiates—from the rhythmic panting of ”Yer Rope” to the charming ”Bird Song” (written and sung by Gelb’s 7-year-old daughter). But it’s the distorted, ratty guitars and Gelb’s poetic, Lou Reed-like delivery that will make Glum a college rave.
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big