Their Mercury Music Prize-nominated debut recalls Coldplay’s ”Parachutes,” but Athlete don’t get lost in Chris Martin’s depressive fog. Moog synthesizers and other quirky sounds lend extra lift to pint-raising choruses, and catchy, almost childish verses suggest the playfulness of U.S. acts like the Flaming Lips.
- 'Designated Survivor' is changing showrunners
- Sundance announces 2017 Premieres, Spotlight, Midnight, Kids sections
- 'Westworld' showrunners: Anybody could return in season 2
- 'Moana': Watch the gorgeous video for 'We Know the Way'
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday